Global Scholarships for Canadian Students in the UK
Scholarships in the UK
Do you want help funding your international university education? We know higher education is a huge investment for your future. And, we understand studying abroad means a massive financial undertaking, which can be quite daunting. That is why we offer a range of different international scholarships for Canadian students at the University of Lincoln, UK. We want to offer as much assistance to you as possible, so you can enjoy your time at our historic university.
The types of scholarships we offer differ in terms of level of study and what you want to study.
- Scholarships we offer for undergraduate students’ from Canada are:
Scholarships the University of Lincoln, UK offer Canadian postgraduate students are:
- Our Academic Excellence Scholarship for LLB (Hons) Law, which offers 50% of first year fees.
Apply by 30th June for our September 2015 intake.
- Global postgraduate taught scholarships of £2,000 for self funding Canadian students for September 2015.
- International MBA scholarships, which are awarded based on academic achievements, personal statements and supporting documentation.
- Alumni scholarships worth £2,000 for returning students to the University of Lincoln, UK.
We don’t stop at offering attractive international scholarships to our students. We also offer masses of financial advice and guidance via our award-winning Students’ Union and our Student Services department. Their services include access to our Student Funding Team and International Advice Team, which provide advice on everything from managing your finances to working whilst studying in the UK and adhering to visa requirements.
For more information about studying at the University of Lincoln and the scholarships we offer please contact us:
+44 (0)1522 886040